Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Yohannes shares........

Hi everyone......
This is my first share here in this blog....

I want to share my quiet time on Wednesday, March-05-08

I read Numbers chapter 22 to 26....

I read an encouraging verse here...

Numbers 23 : 19..
God isn't a man, that He should lie; Neither the son of man, that He should repent: had he said and shall He not do it? Had He spoken and shall He not make it good?

You know,, I woke up @ 4.30 am and as usual, kneeling and pray. I pray for a lot of things. mainly I pray for a brother who is weak till this post published.. I pray that he listen to God and be humble. I pray that he could be like Moses who was the most humble person in the world

Numbers 12 : 3
Now the man Moses was very humble, more than all men who were on the face of the earth.


When I read Bible,, I found that verse... I've learned a lot about God's promise.. But there are sometimes anxiety here in my heart if I look around... look out my brothers who is weak... look out my friends who dislike studying Bible... I'm questioning how could it be... But, fortunately I found this Words.. He still the same... God is still the same forever... He never lie and never repent His words..

I like this verse ( maybe all of you do, too)

Jeremiah 29 :11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Jeremiah 29 :12
Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you
Jeremiah 29 :13
And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29 :14
I will be found by you, says the Lord, and I will bring you back from your captivity; I will gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you, says the Lord, and I will bring you to the place from which I cause you to be carried away captive.

What I learned is that God will do His promise if only we do our part, too. Look into Israel,, they were so lucky to have God by their side who loved them so much. but, unfortunately, still not all of them couldn't reach the promised land because not all of them obey God's will..

This verse remind me a verse that said " Faith without action is nonsense "... We do believe in God, but without any action that prove we believe, there is no good at all.

That's all I can share today....

More to come and please pray for our brother Robert... who was awesome in 2007 but he is weak now. Thank you...

Jesus Bless you all...


With love,



Yohannes Affandy Siregar
ITB group

No comments: